Dark spots on neck can lower your self-esteem and confidence. It is because we only focus on our face and ignores the region below it. It’s important to match the complexion of your face with the neck to enhance your personality. When we wear t-shirts, dark spots on back of neck gets visible which can make us uncomfortable at times. Many wonder in vain how to get rid of black spots on neck and search for medicines and lotions, but home remedies are the best.
Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Neck
Here are 6 Best home remedies for dark neck which will allow you to have a perfect and matching complexion with your glowing face.
Lemons are very common and an affordable ingredient easily found in our kitchen. It has amazing bleaching properties due to the presence of natural citric acid in it. Use Lemon to lighten your skin tone and to get rid of dark spots on neck.
- Requirements – Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon, Rose water – 1 teaspoon
- Directions– Mix Lemon juice and rose water, apply the mixture on your neck before going to bed. Leave it overnight. Wash your neck with water in the morning. Do it daily for at least one month to lighten your skin tone and to get rid of dark spots on neck.
Aloevera is a natural moisturizer and skin lightening agent that is rich in antioxidants. The presence of other beneficial compounds in it not only helps to get rid of black spot on neck but also lightens the skin tone. Aloevera moisturizes the skin and also helps in repairing and producing new skin cells.
- Requirement– Aloevera gel
- Directions – Extract Aloevera gel from its leaf. Apply the gel directly on your neck and massage gently. Apply this gel for at least 20 minutes and then wash it off with water. Repeat this daily once to get better results.
Cucumber has soothing properties that help you in repair skin cells, remove dead skin cells, and also exfoliates your skin. This home remedy for dark neck will not only diminish black spots from your neck but also give you natural glow to match your facial spark.
- Requirements -Grated cucumber and Rose water
- Directions -Apply grated Cucumber all over your neck by gently scrubbing it for 10 minutes. Wash it off with water and apply rose water. Also, you can apply cucumber juice using cotton balls and leave it for 15-20 mins. Later, wash it off with water and apply rose water.
Almonds contain vitamins that can nourish your skin and remove discoloration. Use almonds to treat dark spots on your neck in an effective way as it is considered as one of the best remedies for black neck.
- Requirements– Almonds – ½ tsp powdered almond, Milk Powder – ½ tsp milk powder, Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Directions – Mix powdered Almond with milk powder and honey. Apply the paste all over your neck and leave it for half an hour and then wash it off with water. Do this two to four times a week to get better results. Also, you can heat almond oil and apply it on neck. Almond oil helps in improving blood circulation in the neck area.
Walnuts are rich in minerals and vitamins that moisturize your skin and is essential for healthy skin. It nourishes your skin and helps you get rid of dark spots on neck.
- Requirements – Walnut, Milk
- Directions – Grind the Walnut coarsely (do not make walnut powder) that will help to exfoliate your skin. Add milk to coarse walnut and make it a paste. Apply it on your neck by gently rubbing on your neck for 5-7 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash it off with water. Apply the paste twice a week to rejuvenate your skin and to get rid of black spots on neck.
Yogurt is a good skin cleanser and the acids present in it helps to lighten dark spots on neck. If you had always imagined how to get rid of dark spots on neck then the most effective ingredient was right in your kitchen.
- Requirement – Yogurt, Turmeric
- Directions – Make a face pack by mixing Yogurt with Turmeric. Apply the pack on your neck area for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this twice or thrice a week to diminish fine lines and dark spots on neck.