It is the desire of every woman to look young for an infinite period of time so that she remains a graceful and charming reflection in the mirror. As much as she wants to have this wish fulfilled, she regrets the ubiquitous fact that with each day, her beauty is extinguished by some fraction as the skin ages quite the same way as does she herself. In spite of being well versed with this fact, her efforts never cease in making herself look younger, and after all, why should it be! With a host of solutions and makeup tips to look younger, every woman deserves to bring out the best in her.
Best Makeup Tips to Look Younger for Woman
The following series featuring every facial part highlight how best to make yourself look younger by tending to each of your facial parts.
How to Make Eyes Look Younger?
It is said that a person’s eyes are the first looked upon facial character for estimating one’s age. It thus follows that the first part of your face that needs attention are your eyes. Firstly, get rid of dark circles under your eyes. After a certain age, your skin begins to lose elasticity and thins down, which gives a tired and pale look to them. Dark circles can be treated with the help of concealers. Concealers are well-known for lightening the affected area and brightening the face as well. If you were wondering how to make eyes look younger with makeup then do the basic preps right and then proceed to the application of makeup.
- Enhance your eyelashes by using a lash curler to give them a firm and gentle curl.
- Do this every time you apply mascara and notice the difference.
- Move next to your eyebrows.
- Light and thin brows add years to your young face.
- Get a youthful arch eyebrow with an eyebrow pencil, filling the sparse growth areas.
If you find that your eyes are tired- looking or puffy, then take a look at this instant method to get rid of puffiness in 15 minutes.
- Soak tea bags in hot water for a minute and then in cold water.
- Dab those on your eyes to shrink the underlying blood vessels.
- You can try applying a night cream with Vitamin K to decrease the appearance of dark circles with continued use.
- Finally, line your eyes with waterproof eyeliner to give them an instant lift.
How to Make Nose Look Younger?
Most women never realize that their nose can add years to their appearance. With time, the nose can drop and give a mature look to your face. The nose contains cartilage which keeps growing during one’s lifetime. If you want to rejuvenate your look, pay attention to your nose structure as well. You may need a nose job to be done and if you are ready for it then you can go for Rhinoplasty which is also known as a nose job. In this process, your nose is repositioned slightly to lift up the tip. This simple upward repositioning can give you a youthful and feminine look. It has the effect of shortening the nose.
How to Make Lips Look Younger?
Believe it or not, even your lips are prone to loosing color with age and tend to get dryer over time. At this stage, look younger with makeup that enhances and brings out the beauty of your features with sheer lipsticks and glosses to hydrate your lips and add the much-needed sheen to them. Your focus should be to make your lips look fuller. Reduce the appearance of fine lines on your lips with rosy and pink beige shades that reflect light. When choosing a shade for your lips, make sure that it is closest to your natural lip color but complements your skin tone as well. Some flattering shades that go well on all are pink, brown, beige pink, rosy brown and blackberry.
- Give your lips a fuller look by lining them with a complimentary lip liner that will prevent any spillage outside your pout.
- Pay special attention to the V-shape on your upper lip.
- While applying a shade on your lips, always make use of a lip brush. The bristles on these brushes are made from synthetic material and help the color of the lipstick or the gloss to stick to your lips and fill the lip lines properly.
- Move from corner to corner with the brush and press your lips in between to seal the color.
- For an added sheen on your lips, you can apply clear gloss in the center.
How to Make Face Look Younger?
When it comes to making face look younger, there are few basic yet important things that every woman should start doing right away to keep her beauty intact. By following beauty tips for your face, you can happily add to your age just for the sake of numbers, your youthful appearance will not be impacted by them. Make skin look younger by following these best beauty tips. If you are wondering how to make face look younger then-
- Firstly, ensure that you choose the right skin products. Check the label for products containing anti-oxidants like Vitamin C which will add brightness to your skin tone.
- Every day, wear a sunscreen no matter what the weather is outside. Sun damage can add wrinkles to your face and can be fatal to the point of causing skin cancer.
- SPF 30 is the ideal sun protection for daily use. Get younger looking skin with the use of the right makeup.
- Avoid heavy foundation as it tends to settle down on the lines of the face.
- Use a tinted moisturizer or a transparent moisturizing foundation instead.
- If you can use a primer on your face before the application of foundation then it will be better. Your makeup will stay on for a longer time this way.
- If you have wrinkles on your face then avoid glittery or bold shades of makeup. You can use anti aging facial creams to prevent aging of the skin and maintain its glow.
How to Make Neck Look Younger?
With age, the neck tends to lose elasticity faster than any other body part. Thus, the neck needs as much attention as any other body part for maintaining a healthy and youthful look. Follow the routine of moisturizing your neck day and night, exfoliating it once or twice in a week with a gentle scrub and application of sunscreen daily. This regimen ought to keep your neck naturally beautiful.
Vitamins to Include in your Diet To Get Younger Looking Skin
- Vitamin C: With anti-ageing benefits, this vitamin is a must have in your diet. It improves collagen production and protects skin cells from damage. Get your dose of the vitamin from fruits like strawberry and guava and foods like lemon, limes, oranges, bell peppers and broccoli.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin acts as a cell membrane protectant. Combining its effects with Vitamin C, it protects against UV damage. It is found in abundance in nuts and seeds.
- Beta-Carotene: It converts into Vitamin A which is essential for skin repair and growth. Get your dose of the vitamin from carrots, pumpkin, and spinach.
- Omega-3: Keeps the skin lubricated and keeps the toxins at bay. You can find it in ground flax seeds and fish.
- Polyphenols: These vitamins reduce the risk of sun-related cancers. It is found in abundance in green tea.
- Selenium: This vitamin protects the elasticity of the skin and nurtures skin quality. It is found in wheat germ and eggs.
These beauty tips for younger looking skin are tried and tested methods of uplifting your facial features and preventing premature aging of your skin. These are the best makeup tips, which when followed on a routine basis, will give you the desired results and a healthy face that you will not be able to stop looking at in the mirror. Beauty tips for teenage girls also go on the same lines but with a note of caution. Owing to the sensitivity of young skin, care and advice must be taken from reliable sources before undertaking any beauty regime on a routine basis. Even so, the methods listed above are absolutely safe for use and can be tried at the comfort of your home. The fountain of youth is no longer bottled in expensive cosmetics and hard to reach products. Set up your own beauty regime daily to get the best out of your skin and turn heads everywhere you go with your natural beauty.